CSA rocks ! Great programs at low prices. Why pay for the expensive packaged programs when you can go Direct with CSA ? CSA is very legit, and has an A- rating with the BBB - Better Business Bureau. Since 1990, 25 years, speaks for itself !
You are hereHome › CSA - Center for Study Abroad
CSA - Center for Study Abroad
If you're planning to study abroad in South America, I would not recommend booking through CSA. I pay over $100 more than students who booked directly with the school. Also, communicating directly with the school, it a lot easier than through this agency.
Studied in Paris thru CSA. Highly recommend it. Cost less than many others, and I earned 15 semester credits. I plan to use CSA again to study next year in China. Thanks CSA !
CSA offers low cost, fully accredited programs worldwide. Open to all students and adults worldwide - from all countries. Gap year students also encouraged to register with us. Program lengths vary, but include Semester, Trimester, Academic Year, Summer, Monthly and Weekly. Programs are held at Universities, Colleges, and Institutes worldwide. Earn academic credit for college or high school available on most programs, especially the "University based" ones. Housing flexibility is offered - student residences, flats (apts), and host families are available. You can arrange own housing if you prefer. For over 20 years (since 1990), Center For Study Abroad (CSA) has provided low cost opportunities to study abroad....all in a easy, convenient process. Join us !
I did Spanish in Puerto Vallarta. NOT WORTH IT TO BOOK THROUGH CSA! If you need to save money, book it yourself. I have the info for you.
I couldn't find the school's official website to sign up directly with them (I didn't know the name either, just that it was in Puerto Vallarta and was part of Uni of Guadalajara) and I started to believe that you couldn't.... After I paid everything, CSA sent me the online placement test, which is directly on the school's site, and I discovered how much it costs to book directly with the school--ARGH!!
- Costs $1000 more than signing up directly: www.cecm.udg.mx/fees.html
- You can sign up for homestay, airport pickup everything directly with the actual school
- CSA IS NOT WORTH THE MONEY ($1000 extra??)
- They don't do anything you can't do yourself, and it isn't that much easier at all because they provide the same services as the University does...
- Their replies are always less than 3 sentences, and their phone line is a voicemail, you don't get to talk to anyone so you can have all your questions answered at once rather than through 30 emails with 3 sentence replies.
Feeling totally scammed and angry!
- Check out Abroad Reviews Forums